Madeline Reyes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

Madeline Reyes adds the flare that Her Campus UH needs! She even calls herself “Perry, the Platypus” because although she may be quiet, you can never underestimate her skills.

Madeline is a writer for HCUH majoring in Spanish. She joined just this semester and has already made a huge impact.

“What I love about HC is that it gives me the chance to communicate with other people and also express myself on the internet,” says Madeline.

The only organization on campus she is involved in is HCUH, and we are so glad we don’t have to share her writing talents!

Madeline also acts as an ambassador for a company called Sand Cloud. They sell trendy towels and ten percent of their proceeds go to saving marine life.

P.S. if you use the code MadelineRe 25 you can get 25 percent off your purchase.

She spends her time in awesome ways whether it is dancing ballet, reading, or watching Korean dramas.

Madeline is thirsty for knowledge and wants to be able to teach others. She plans to be a teacher once she graduates and even get her doctorate.

Be sure to look out for more creative articles written by Maddie!

"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."