This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

Meet Jake Woodson!  With such a gorgeous smile and infectious personality, we just couldn’t resist making him this week’s Campus Cutie! You’ll probably hear him around campus singing with his angelic voice in Men of Moores. If you wanna know a little more about this cutie, keep reading!

Q: Age?

A: 20. 

Q: Year?

A: Junior.

Q: Major?

A: Music Education. 

Q: Hometown?

A: Cypress, TXQ: Height?

A: 5’8” 

Q: Zodiac Sign?

A: Taurus.      

Q: Relationship Status?

A: Taken.

Q: What are your hobbies?

A:  “Oh, singing. I like hiking, and running, and working out. I really like reading memoirs, and autobiographies, which is kind of nerdy. Anything outside really.” 

Q: Guilty Pleasure?

A: “Pop music. Like really terrible pop music or EDM music.” 

Q: What is your biggest turn off?

A: “Narcissism, and not having goals.” 

Q: What do you look for in a significant other?

A: “Loyalty is good. Being nice to everyone, like you know when they say if your significant other isn’t nice to a waiter then they’re probably not a nice person. And someone that can appreciate what I’m interested in.”

Q: Marry? Smash? Kill? Channing Tatum. Chris Brown. Zayn Malik . 

A: “Kill Chris Brown, smash Zayn, and marry Channing Tatum.”

Q: What do you order at Starbucks?

A: “Just a venti black iced coffee.”Q: If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A: “Oh my god, cheeseburgers, honestly. So good!”Q: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

A:  “Uhhh like 30 minutes. Not too bad.”Q: If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?

A: “Berlin Germany. I went this summer and got addicted to it.”Q: Would you shoot your best friend in the leg for one million dollars?  

A: “Yes. It’s a million dollars! Like yeah, were cool, but I want a million dollars, like you understand? You’re not a best friend if you don’t let me shoot you.” Q: Are you a boxers or briefs kind of guy?

A: “Oh god. *laughs* briefs.” 

Q: What would you do if you could be invisible for one whole day?

A: “Oh my god. I would totally listen to conversations that people have about me. Like what are they really saying?” 

Q: What is your favorite potato chip flavor?

A: “Sour cream and Onion.” 

Q: What is the worst thing that somebody has walked in on you doing?

A: “My roommate walked in on me the other night dancing to pop music, and singing in my boxers while sweeping up the dorm room. That was really embarrassing. He had friends with him.” 

Q: What would people hear if they could read your mind?

A: “A lot of singing, a lot of music, yeah.” 

Q: How did you feel when you were asked to be Campus Cutie?

A: “Really surprised. Kind of charmed, but I was like I’m not really your stereotypical ladies’ man, or Her Campus clientele, but I was so happy.”

"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."