This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

Gamma Rho Lambda has been graced with Diane Maldonado as there historian.

Diane is a junior majoring in psychology. Being a part of GRL means bringing awareness to LGBT+ issues specifically at UH. 

Her role as historian involves documenting any events any GRL has.

This helps me to be able to archive what GRL has done, does, and will do,” says Diane.

Being a historian seems to be fitting for her because she says her closest friends would describe her as a “bit of a perfectionist”.

Diane enjoys spending her time indoors, and if she is jamming out to music it’s probably by Boyce Avenue, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Passenger, or SWMRS.

UH should be proud to have a student like Diane Maldonado who is hardworking for a great cause.

Thutrang, also known as Mimi, is a student at the Conrad N. Hilton College majoring in Hotel and Restaurant Management with an emphasis in Event Management. Ideally, she likes to explore in positive magnitudes whether it consists of social interactions or spiritual guidance. She is an open-minded person who is more than likely to find your sense of taste in music, conspiracies, clothes, dreams, study habits, etc. inspiring. 
"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."