ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Creative Gifts Under $20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

For some reason all my friends happen to be born in March. It excites me because birthday parties give me an excuse to wear all the clothing I ordered online when I wasn’t supposed to. No matter how much of an advance warning I receive I always end up at the mall 10 minutes before the party searching everywhere for a gift. I usually end up grabbing a gift card, which is probably the least personal gift you can give someone.

A Lulu Lemon headband is a great gift under $20 purely because it’s the only thing in the store under $20. It’s a great gift for the friend that orders a salad at every restaurant. – $12

89% of my friends are addicted to Starbucks so it’s great that they sell these ceramic to-go mugs. They come in an assortment of designs but the XOXO is my favorite. – $13.97

For your ~artsy~ Instagram friends. – $20

For those who prefer to get high on a little more than life. – $10.45

If the kit-tea cat pun doesn’t make you laugh you’re lying. – $16

These pre-packaged gifts are a life-saver for when you’re running late and need a quick gift that makes it look like you tried. – $14.95

They come in a variety of colors, and they look great peeking out from underneath your shirts. – $20

-----
"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."