BreeAngela Hamilton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

BreeAngela Hamilton is the Vice President and Managing Editor of Her Campus at the University of Houston!

She joined the team last year, and has helped contribute to our chapters success ever since.

As a print journalism major and having experience with journalism in highschool BreeAngela has been able to share her knowledge with the entire staff.

Whether it is tacking paperwork, editing articles, or volunteering at events you can always count on BreeAngela to excel in whatever she puts her effort in to.

Outside of HCUH she is equally amazing and fun to be around! Her humor and authenticty is what gravitates people towards her.

She is supportive, organized, determined, and brillant! We are lucky to have her a part of the HCUH team!

There are so many things that can be said about BreeAngela, but words can never fully do her justice.

If you ever see the COOG walking around campus be sure to say “Hey”, and get to see how awesome she is yourself!

"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."