The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Lush was established in 1991 and has grown exponentially ever since, with more than 900 stores globally. Lush is a cosmetic company focusing on naked packaging, fighting animal testing, organic and vegetarian ingredients, and ethical buying. Their products are high quality and have appealed to Gen Z for numerous reasons, including supporting businesses that fight for environmental and wildlife justice. I’ve tried countless Lush products over the past few years, and here is a list of my top 10 products, most of that I swear by on a day-to-day basis. 

Seanik Shampoo Bar

These shampoo and conditioner bars are designed to combat excessive packaging, taking big green steps for the cosmetic industry. The Seanik Shampoo Bar is used to boost volume and add shine to your hair. One bar lasts a long time!

Cosmetic Warrior Mask

With ingredients like honey, tea tree oil, and fresh grapes, this mask is a great way to combat breakouts and blemishes in a soothing, gentle way. Remember to keep your masks refrigerated and a little goes a long way. 

Boom! Toothpaste Tabs

Lush’s toothpaste tabs are great for travel and to reduce plastic. To use the toothpaste tabs, you crunch a tab in between your teeth, then use your wet toothbrush to brush as normal. The texture is definitely interesting at first and can take some getting used to, but the charcoal definitely does its job, and I saw great results after using these!

Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub

This body scrub is a great exfoliator and contains ingredients like fine sea salt, lemon juice, and jasmine flower. This is a great product to use prior to shaving and can help brighten skin. 

Cup O’ Coffee Face and Body Mask

This mask has a strong coffee scent and is great for cleaning out clogged pores and washing away dead skin. It will leave your skin soft and fresh and is a great way to start your morning!

Don’t Look at Me Face Mask

With fresh lemon juice as the main ingredient, this mask is great for brightening dull skin. I use this mask at least once a week, and have definitely seen results in brighter, healthier-looking skin! 

Imperials Moisturizer

This moisturizer is the perfect all-around moisturizer for all skin types. I use mine daily, and one tub of it lasts me a long time. Especially in colder weather, this keeps my face hydrated and smooth all day.

Creme De Menthe Mouthwash Tabs

Similar to toothpaste tabs, these are small and pact, great for traveling or a night out. To use them, you simply chew one tab up, then swish some water around, and spit it back out. These are great for nights out, get fresh breath quickly after dinner without carrying around a whole bottle of mouthwash or having to chew on gum all night. 

Tea Totaler Cleansing Scrub

This cleansing bar is one of the first that I’ve found that actually gets rid of breakouts and keeps them away. With tea tree oil and witch hazel as the main ingredients, it consistently fights and keeps away acne and blemishes. 

Rose Jam Body Spray

With strong scents of rose and vanilla, this is the perfect everyday bodyspray/perfume. This spray is strong and long-lasting, so a little will go a long way. The scent stays much longer than other perfumes and body sprays, so reapplying all day is not necessary! 

Another great program Lush has is the “Bring it Back” initiative. If you bring back one of your pots from Lush, you get 1$ off your purchase, or bring back 5 clean, empty pots and get a free face mask!

I am a first year studying Graphic Design and Business Marketing! I have a passion for the arts and volunteer service. I love photography, making playlists, and animals!