Scents of Fall: The Best Fall Fragrances at Bath & Body Works

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

There’s nothing better than festive fragrances. Fall in particular is associated with amazing aromas, such as pumpkin, cinnamon and cranberry, that only further the nearing joyful holiday season. Walking into Bath & Body Works, I always look forward to sampling and smelling their seasonal scents. This year, their fall scents are particularly left my nose ecstatic. Here are a few options that are sure to get you in that sweater weather state of mind.

Weekend Apple PickingTaking a whiff of this autumn-inspired scent transports you to an apple orchard in the crisp weather of fall. Surrounded by the maple-kissed air and warmth of the woods, you can almost taste the juicy red apples.

Fall Cranberry HarvestThis tart scent titillates the senses. The rich scent of cranberry captures all of what fall has to offer. Mulberry and orchard air also make this aroma a great representation of the season and will leave your senses tingling.

Sweet Cinnamon PumpkinThis sweet scent hosts all the comforts of fall. It invites you in with a cozy blend of harvest pumpkin, a hint of spices, freshly ground cinnamon and sweet vanilla. After smelling this soap, you’ll want nothing more than to curl up with a comfy blanket and sit by a fire. 

Golden Autumn CitrusA crisp citrus scent leaves you feeling clean and golden. With a mix of lemon, nectarine and verbena, this fragrance sparkles with the glow of fall. It’s especially great if you don’t like sweeter scents because it’s not too sugary.  

Cozy Vanilla CreamThe name of this scent does it justice. The fragrance is filled with the scents of whipped cream frosting and warm vanilla bean. The scent of this cozy treat smells so good, you’ll wish you could eat it.

With these seasonal scents, you can immerse yourself in the fragrance of fall regardless of what you like. Whether you use body lotion to combat dry skin from the cold or simply freshen up with some body mist, you’ll be sure to experience the epitome of what fall has to offer.