This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Sadly waiting for Taco Tuesday to eat out without breaking the bank? Wait no longer. Here is a list of deals for everyday of the week that will keep both your taste buds and your bank account happy.

Monday

• Decompress after a whirlwind Monday at The Social at Midtown which starts at 7 p.m. and has $5 slider baskets and $5 craft drafts.
  • By downloading the app and making a rewards account, you can get a discounted burrito at an off-campus location of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Moe’s even launched a line of merch to celebrate this deal otherwise known as Moe’s Monday. Don’t wait until Monday to download the app and make a rewards account to ensure that you get the deal. In addition, just signing up through the app gets you a free queso.

Tuesday

• Good ole Tijuana Flats has you covered for Taco Tuesday with the Tijuana Tuesdaze deal. Get two tacos, yummy chips and a drink for just $5.99.
  • Not in the mood for tacos? Head to BENTO for Teriyaki Tuesday with $6 teriyaki chicken bowls or buy one get one free boba teas to share with a friend.  
  • Need a burger ASAP? TGI Fridays has a cheeseburger and fries for just $5.99 and Relish also has a Tuesday burger deal. Relish’s deal does not seem to be advertised online, so just call or ask in person for more information.

Wednesday

• The Social at Midtown offers most of its to-die-for mac and cheese varieties for only $5 on Wednesdays after 7 p.m.
  • Wednesday is also Bang Wednesday at Bonefish Grill with Bang Bang Shrimp appetizers for $7.

Thursday

• Tijuana Flats’ Throwback Thursdaze deal includes a burrito, chips and a drink for just $5.99.
  • Thursdays at Burrito Famous mean $1 off of any of the BFamous Favorites which include the Baja Cruiser, Cali Surfer, San Diego, Mexicano, Cheese Quesadilla, B-Simple and more.

Friday

• By signing up for the Dunkin’ DD Perks Rewards Program, you can get a free doughnut every Friday this month. Hurry and don’t miss out on a free donut on March 20!
  • Head to Smoothie King for a $5 regular 32 oz. smoothie or a $6 Make It A Meal smoothie every Friday.

Saturday

• TGI Fridays offers $12.99 Steak and Shrimp Friday through Sunday and it already comes with two delicious sides of mashed potatoes and broccoli. Savings!

Sunday

• Sleep in and then head to a Gainesville establishment, The Swamp Restaurant, for brunch with $15 bottomless mimosas. Check out The Swamp Restaurant’s Instagram for other changing daily specials.
  • Make Sunday endless chicken day at Sonny’s BBQ which offers this deal all week. Yep. You read that right.

All Week Cheap Eats

Can’t keep up with what day it is amid the onslaught of homework and other responsibilities? Rely on these cheap eats every day, all week long.

• Jimmy John’s has you covered with a $3 Little John sandwich.
  • Italian Gator Pizza has a slice of cheese pizza and a drink for just $3.99 (watch out though, prices sometimes change for game weekends).  

And of course, no matter the day of the week, remember to check for a student discount. Bon appétit, and happy savings!

Carson Leigh Olson is a sophomore at the University of Florida currently studying political science and French (and loving every minute of it). A strong believer in messy desks and chai tea lattes, Carson Leigh can be found at https://carsonleigholson.wixsite.com/carsonleigholson.