burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gainesville Fashion Spotlight: Allure Boutique

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Last week Her Campus UFL celebrated Her Campus’s 5th birthday all week long, and we kicked it off with the help of Allure Boutique. Collegiettes™ who attended the event were able to enjoy a 15 percent storewide discount plus the opportunity to pick an extra discount from a bag. Attendees also had the chance to win a raffle by Allure, and the sorority with the most attendance won money toward its philanthropy.

Never heard of or visited Allure before reading this? A few of the ladies on our team were thinking the same thing, but we all left wondering how we’d never been there before. The adorable boutique located on Newberry Road carries dresses for every occasion — from cocktail party to Gator gameday and everything in between. By carrying a wide variety of styles, Allure hopes to live up to its mission: to make every girl feel “alluring” and to help her find her own unique sense of style.

The best part about Allure, especially around this time of year, is the wide selection of gameday attire. Orange and blue dresses line the racks in just about every style you can imagine, so you’ll have a hard time finding something you don’t like. The boutique’s maxi dresses are light enough to wear during those steamy afternoon games in The Swamp, and the Natalie Kim gameday dress options will ensure you stand out in the crowd. Even if you already have an outfit for the next game, you can still find a cute bracelet or necklace at Allure to complete the ensemble.

Even when football season is over, Allure carries other fashionable choices for the remainder of the year, such as tank tops, boots, jewelry and belts. They also have a few clothing options and ornamental pieces to show off your sorority letters if you’re a new sister.

If you missed out on our Birthday Week kickoff event at Allure, don’t let that stop you from visiting this Gainesville fashion hub to check out what it has to offer! In the meantime, check out our event recap: 

You can follow Allure Boutique on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.