This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Football season means you’re probably frantically trying to find that perfect gameday outfit for next Saturday’s game. Lucky for you, my fellow collegiettes™, your own Her Campus chapter has a few stylish members on its team who you can take inspiration from the next time you’re looking to cheer on our team in The Swamp.

The classic pair You just can’t go wrong on a gameday by wearing a shirt or tank top with your favorite pair of shorts. It’s one of the more comfortable options, especially if the game is taking place in the afternoon. You definitely don’t want to overheat all for the sake of fashion. Just follow the lead of Cara Chiaramonte, our chapter’s campus correspondent, by proudly showing your love for all things orange and blue with this cute color-blocking outfit.

Dress up your favorite Gators gear A simple way to take your favorite Gators tank or shirt to the next level is by just adding a skirt. You can pair your top with a matching high-waisted skirt or a flowy maxi skirt like writer Jenny O’Donnell. This makes any top a little more girly and fun, while still taking into consideration the Florida sun and humidity.

Formal orange and blue If you plan to celebrate a win in a more formal setting or just want to dress up for the heck of it, a dress or nice skirt is the way to go. Many local stores and boutiques carry various styles of dresses and skirts in orange and blue, so you don’t have to worry about finding one you don’t like. Our senior editor, Victoria Messina, writer Kelcey Thomas and their friend are perfect examples of this style.

We hope to see you all looking fabulous in The Swamp when the Gators take on LSU next month! Remember, “Where the girls are the fairest” is a tradition that incorporates fashion as well. Hopefully, you found some great new ideas from HC UFL members, so you can keep Gator Chomping in style!