2023’s Best Stocking Stuffers for $20 & Less

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

With the semester coming to an end and finals coming up, Christmas shopping doesn’t need to add to your stress or break the bank. To make this holiday season easier on you, we’ve come up with a list of stocking stuffers for everyone in your life:

For the One Who Loves Heatless Hairstyles

Kitsch’s Heatless Hair Curler is the perfect trendy gift for the hair-lover in your life. With the satin fabric and heatless technique, it’s sure to protect their hair while giving them beautiful, bouncy curls. The curler is 34 inches long, providing plenty of material even for those with long hair. It currently retails for $12 on its website. 

For the One Who Loves Napping

A little midday nap never hurt anyone. If you have a serial napper in your life, check out this cool and warm compress eye mask. Equipped with a cooling gel pack that can be set in the fridge or warmed in hot water, your napper can choose if they want a cooling, refreshing nap or a warm, cozy nap. The mask is made of silk as to not bother their skin and has an adjustable strap. You can find it on Amazon by LC-dolida for $8.99.

For the One with Pinterest-Worthy Notes

If you have someone who always takes the most aesthetically pleasing notes that needs a gift this year, these pastel gel pens would be perfect. This 12-pack features an array of colors from pink to yellow to blue. They have quick drying ink and a fine point tip ideal for note taking. They sell on Amazon from Mr. Pen for $7.99.

For the One with Soft Skin

The Body Shop has top-notch body creams and hand lotions. Its Jolly & Juicy Strawberry Mini set is the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone you know who keeps their skin moisturized at all times. The set comes with a shower gel, a body butter, and a hand cream. You can also get similar scents in rose, almond, or pear scents. It retails on their website right now for $16.

For the One Who Loves Cars

Any car enthusiast in your life probably loves Hot Wheels. They can be found at most Targets and Walmarts in single packs, or you can find them on websites like Amazon or eBay. If you can find your car lover a Hot Wheel of their exact model car, they’ll love you forever. Enter their model car with Hot Wheels at the end of the search and you should get results such as this custom 2012 Ford Mustang on eBay. Single pack Hot Wheels usually are just over a dollar at the store, and more sought out ones (like the Mustang on eBay) might run from $5-10.

For the One with A Green Thumb

Gardening girls gather around because this stocking stuffer will get you all of the green thumbs up. Packs of seeds are sold at stores such as Home Depot, Lowe’s and Tractor Supply for around $2 depending on the size of the pack and type of seed. If you have a gardener in your life, consider getting them a couple packs of flower, vegetable or fruit seeds.

For the One Who Loves Eyeshadow

Those who love creative eyeshadow looks are always going to need eyeshadow brushes. Makeup brush upkeep is not always easy, and after a while, they’ll start to lean out of shape or fray. Gift your eyeshadow-lover a new set to ensure they have brushes in great condition. Real Techniques sells this Everyday Eye Essentials Makeup Brush Set at Ulta for $19.99 and it includes 8 brushes.

For the One Who Loves Skincare

When you think of the skincare addicts in your life, your first thought might be to get them a new cleanser or moisturizer to try. But sometimes skincare lovers are the pickiest about what they use on their skin and may be hesitant to try new products. Instead of getting them a product with ingredients they might not like, try getting them an ice roller. Ice rollers help decrease inflammation and redness in the skin and just require being placed in a fridge for a while. Ulta sells its Cold Therapy Stainless Steel Face Roller for just $5 in an adorable pastel blue color.

For the One Who’s Always in the Kitchen

The chefs and bakers you know will surely be in need of new kitchen tools. Etsy shops sell personalized spoons and spatulas so you can gift your loved one an engraved tool. This Personalized Wooden Spoon from slstickers’s Etsy shop is just $14.85. These engraved kitchen items are a great gift. I got one for my mom on her birthday, and she absolutely loved it.

All of these stocking stuffers are going to be crowd pleasers. There’s always the basic Bath & Body Works or candy ideas, but if you want a Christmas that everyone will remember, these unique gifts will definitely make a mark.

Riley is a second-year advertising major. She is passionate about entrepreneurship and the world of business, as well as public speaking. In her free time, she can be found at the local race track, volunteering at her church, and watching horror movies.