10 Instagram Accounts You Should Be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

We have reached the point in the semester when teachers are cramming in last-minute exams, projects appear out of nowhere and essays seem nearly impossible. We have gotten through spring break in one piece, but now we have been reduced to basically camping out in the library. I’m guessing if you’re reading my article, you need a way to procrastinate. Here are some of the Instagram accounts you should be following and use to procrastinate studying for that exam tomorrow.

1. @hotdudeswithdogs

This one is pretty self-explanatory. This account includes gorgeous guys holding and/or cuddling with adorable puppies. What more could you ask for?

2. @hotdudesreading
I understand that it might seem like there is a trend here, but both these accounts are absolutely necessary. Hot dudes reading is slightly less enjoyable than hot guys with puppies, but it still definitely does the trick.

3. @crazyjewishmom

This account is absolutely hilarious, and it features text messages from this woman’s crazy Jewish mom. It is really funny on its own, but it is even funnier if you also have a crazy Jewish mom.

4. @wahnails
If you’re really into nail tutorials, or just watching people do nails, this account is super cool. It belongs to a nail salon in London, and all of the designs are absolutely amazing.

5. @alexisren

This human is perfect in every way, and all of her pictures are captivating. You’ll love lurking on her account because you’ll love to hate her. Her relationship is perfect, her job is perfect, and she travels just about everywhere.

6. @freeandabove
This account is extremely motivational and inspiring. It is the Instagram for a movement that wants to bring more awareness to addressing mental health through highlighting people who have overcome it.

7. @kourtneykardash (but really any of the Kardashian/Jenner Instagrams will do)

Kourtney is my favorite Kardashian, and all of her pictures are either of other celebrities or her fitness journey. I also really love when she includes pictures of her perfect children on her Instagram as well. All of the Kardashian/Jenner Instagrams are sure to be interesting at the very least.

8. @laurengleisberg
If you’re looking for a fitspiration Instagram, this is a great one. Lauren Gleisberg is extremely positive and inspiring to her Instagram followers, and she has a website dedicated to meal and workout plans. It’s definitely worth checking out.

9. @retrieverstagram

This Instagram account is dedicated to pictures of puppies, primarily labradors and golden retrievers. Puppy Instagram accounts are always worthy of a follow, but this one is absolutely adorable.

10. @hercampus and @hercampusufl
These Instagram accounts go without saying. Her Campus has an amazing Instagram account with relatable quotes and pictures that always make me laugh. Our very own Instagram account, @HerCampusUFL, is filled with relatable pictures that are a little more close to home. Both are worthy of following!

These are just a handful of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow if you aren’t following them already. These accounts are perfect for procrastinating or just day-to-day scrolling if your newsfeed is boring. So go study for 20 minutes and then procrastinate on Instagram with these accounts!

Photo credit: wersm.com