This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Graduation day is creeping up and before you know it, it’ll be here. There’s a ton of things I’ve wanted to do during my time here, so I’ve put together a UCSB bucket list! These are fun things you should do before graduating:

Photo Credit

Attend an IMPROVability show

Every week of the quarter, IV LIVE hosts an IMPROVability show at Embarcadero Hall. I have yet to attend one!

Attend a discounted showing of a movie

Magic Lanterns offers $4 movies every Friday and Monday at IV Theater! I’ve been needing to take advantage of this opportunity.

Attend a concert in the Hub

The Hub hosts a great selection of artists and other events every quarter. You can check it out here.

Attend Trivia Night at Woodstock’s (and Pint Night if you’re over 21)

Trivia Night is every Tuesday and Pint Night is every Wednesdays at Woodstock’s in Isla Vista.

Visit the Channel Islands

The Channel Islands are so close to the Santa Barbara coast, you can take a ferry to them! Island Packers offers boat rides to the islands here.

Photo Credit

Hike to Inspiration Point

If you love hiking, this one’s for you! Inspiration Point is a hike that leads you to the prettiest of views! Be sure to check out before you graduate.

Go to the Botanic Garden

The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden is the place to go for the perfect trails to walk. I definitely recommend visiting for some peaceful times.

Have brunch in Solvang

If you don’t already know, Solvang is a Danish-inspired village less than an hour north of Goleta. It’s well known for the pastry shops and brunch spots there. I can’t wait to check it out!

Photo Credit

Thumbnail Credit

Hello! I'm Arianna, somtimes Ari, and I'm an English major at University of California, Santa Barbara. I'm one of the many editorial interns here at Her Campus UCSB. After graduating, I hope to work professionally in the editing business,.  
Hi, Collegiettes! I'm Carmen, a Communication major at University of California, Santa Barbara and one of two Campus Correspondents for UCSB. I would love to one day work in either fashion, food, tech, financial services or philanthropy. My dream is to find a job that somehow combines several of those elements. Until I get there, I'll be munching on copious amounts of Trader Joe's dried mango, jamming out to my man, Frank Sinatra, and focusing on creating intriguing content! If you like my writing, talk to me. ;)