We all know how important it is going to work or an internship with style! After all, we use fashion to express oursevles any time and any where. If you want to get rid of your old boring look, try to find some inspiration in some of the outfits below that are perfect for your cute internship look!

This is very simple but the colors are elegant and formal. The look will definitely make you feel like a classy business woman!

This look is a more casual and fun because of the patterns and the pink pants, but no worries, you’ll still look appropriate and fashionable.

For a more old-school business look, you can wear a dark pencil skirt and a short coat with some black heels!

Plaid skirts totally remind me of Cher from Clueless, which is why I adore this look! It definitely will make your outfit stand out and adding jewelry makes it much more formal.

Fashion, writing, and dogs are my passions. I'm a Communications major, hoping to work for fashion PR someday. Oh, and I'm totally in love with Zac Efron!