How You Feel When Choosing Classes

Time passes by so quickly, and it hit me when I got the e-mail about being wise about choosing classes that “wait I have to choose classes again”?! I hope I am not the only one that is feeling like it was so quick! Here are some feelings you might have when you are choosing classes! 

What I have to choose classes already? 

Which classes should I take? 

How can I knock out more GE classes? 

Oops, I forgot pass time :D 

*Waiting for your next pass time and hanging on to any hope you have left that there will be one spot left for you*

Dreading having to crash a class because it was full already.

Questioning why the classes fill up so quickly and why there are such a small number of spots. 

Freaking out because now you have to scramble to find classes to be a full time student. 

But at the end when your schedule is all figured out, you are going to feel way better!

Hello! Devonne is a fourth year Chinese major with an applied psychology minor. She loves to binge watch shows on Netflix, trying out new food, and writing her penpals during her free time. She has an obsession with being organized and the Container Store a little too much. She is also interested in learning more about watercolor painting and modern calligraphy.