Think Outside The Box Agenda
Think Outside The Box Agenda
The Modern Day Wife

“Think Outside the Box” With The Ultimate Women’s Empowerment Workshop About Chasing Your “Long Term Dreams, Short Term Goals”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Find your ultimate #GirlBoss with The Modern Day Wife on September 24, with their virtual workshop, “Think Outside the Box: Long-Term Dreams, Short-Term Goals.” Filled with motivational speakers and activities, the online workshop will inspire and provide you with the tools you need to achieve success and find fulfillment- whether it’s in your life, career, home or in your relationships. 

Think Outside The Box Agenda
The Modern Day Wife
In collaboration with Project YOU, The Modern Day Wife’s “Long-Term Dreams, Short-Term Goals” workshop will kick off with a fun pre-show that includes a DJ and mixology session. Throughout the evening, you’ll get to attend business Q&A sessions, makeup and fall fashion tutorials and a goal planning review. You won’t want to miss the celebrity panel with power women and celebrity speakeers! Designer Rebecca Minkoff, actress Daphne Wayans, HGTV Host Sangita Patel and skoah co-founder Andrea Mundie will all be there discussing their tips for setting goals for yourself and achieving success! 

This workshop will help you to expand your horizons, to identify your goals, and to find out how you can bring your dreams to life. 

Think Outside The Box graphic (The Modern Day Wife)
The Modern Day Wife
Founded by Meagan Ayres and Meghan Fialkoff, The Modern Day Wife is both a brand and community of women committed to helping other women achieve their goals in all spheres of life. They are committed to empowering women through content creation on their blog and through hosting events.

A portion of the proceeds from this virtual event will go towards benefiting Mamas for Mamas, an organization working to provide poverty relief for mothers, caregivers and their families. The workshop will take place on Zoom on September 24, from 5:30PM PST to 9:00PM PST. A general admission ticket is $34.99, while Early Bird Admission is $24.99. By purchasing a ticket, you can expect a panel style workshop, opportunities for online networking, a digital goal planner and inspiring live segments. Head to their website, themoderndaywife.com, for more information and to purchase your tickets now!

Giselle is a fourth-year Communications major at UCLA, currently serving as the President in her chapter. In her free time, you can find her meditating or spending too much money on her infinite skincare routine.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.