Midterms Round 1 Is Over! Ready for Round 2?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Breathe in and breath out, ladies, because midterms are finally over! 

But are they really over? If you’re at UCLA, chances are that they’re not over but rather have just begun. UCLA’s fast-paced quarter system sometimes demands that students take two midterms per class, per quarter. Usually the first one is held on week 4 and the second one is held during week 6 (a UCLA quarter has ten weeks).

In case you haven’t noticed, week 6 is approaching!

While you might be tempted to party it up and let loose, remember week 6 is right around the corner. Don’t be discouraged though, because this only means that were getting closer and closer to Christmas Break.

The quarter system is stressful, it’s a love-hate realtionship for most of us. One of the best ways to deal with stress is by taking care of yourself, and that includes eating the right foods

Study Hard and believe in your beautiful selves *peace sign emoji*

GIFs courtsey of Giphy.com

Mariana is a fourth year student UCLA majoring in International Development Studies and minoring in Urban and Regional Studies. She loves anything and everything with glitter on it. On her free time she enjoys eating acai bowls with her pet bunny, Lenord
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.