Wellness

“Lemme” Talk About My Experience with Kourtney Kardashian’s New Supplements

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Have you seen Kourtney Kardashian’s “Lemme” Supplements all over your TikTok FYP, too? The girls are totally hyped about them, while actual doctors and nutritionists seem to be giving these supplements the side-eye. But hey, I’m all about trying new things, so I decided to give them a try and see what all the fuss is about. Quick reminder, our bodies are all unique, so what works for me might not work for you, and that is totally fine. 

Here’s the rundown: Kourtney Kardashian launched her brand “Lemme” back in 2022, and she’s got a supplement for just about everything you could name. From weight loss to vaginal health, she’s covering about EVERY area possible. Now, most of these supplements require a commitment of 3-6 months to see real progress. But me? I only had a week to spare. So, I decided to dive into one that many people claimed helped them immediately: Lemme Debloat.

As someone who’s no stranger to post-dairy bloating (or really any bloating, for that matter), I was eager to give them a shot. So, I ran over to Target, only to find them sold out. I was so defeated, but to be honest it only made me want to try them more. I was determined, so I kept calling until they finally restocked. Once I got my hands on them, they did not disappoint.

Now, let’s be real – the change wasn’t instantaneous. At first, I was convinced I was just imagining things. But then, slowly but surely, I started feeling lighter. And those non-sitting pants (if you know, you know), suddenly were effortlessly comfortable to move around in after big meals.

I tried taking the supplement in gummy form before big meals, and I couldn’t help but notice that afterward, I still felt just as good as when I started the meal. It was especially noticeable after my daily iced coffees – my jeans didn’t feel tight afterward at all (and believe me, coffee makes me bloat). If anything, it felt like my morning skinny lasted all day long. It’s almost too good to be true, right?

Now I’m gonna get real for a minute. I’ve made some significant changes to my diet recently in pursuit of getting snatched in time for summer. So, while I can’t credit these gummies with solving all my bloating problems, I do believe they were a step in the right direction. Here’s the thing: these supplements could probably benefit just about anyone, but only if you’re willing to shake things up a bit in your routine too.

In summary, would I suggest trying out Lemme Debloat? Yes, but with realistic expectations – it’s not a one-size-fits-all solution to bloating. You have to make active steps in your daily life to see actual results. As for the Lemme brand overall, I’m on the fence. It’s worth experimenting with, but I’d advise exploring natural alternatives first. If those don’t do the trick, then sure, give Lemme a chance. It’s all about finding the approach that suits your body best.

Jenny is a second-year Psychology major at UCLA, from Reedley, California. She loves working out, going on iced coffee runs, staying updated with the latest celebrity gossip, and watching early 2000's rom-coms. In her free time, you'll likely find her walking around campus with an iced coffee, music blaring, and always shopping on Bruinwalk.