How You Can Get Free Organic Tampons on UCLA’s Campus

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Let’s talk about women’s health. “That time of the month” or “Shark Week” or however you want to refer to it. It’s not our favorite time of the month, but quality hygiene products can ease your pain and make the whole experience a little less sharky. We’ve all tried a variation of pads and tampons from different brands, trying to find the one that works best with our flow. Luckily, Seventh Generation is coming to campus on November 15 and 16 to takeover the women’s locker room and restrooms at the John Wooden Center near Pauley Pavilion. 

Forget those 10 cent vending machines—swing by the gym to try out their feminine hygiene products. Seventh Generation voluntarily discloses what ingredients are in their products, because like us, they think it’s important you know what you’re putting in your body. Their organic cotton products are free of chlorine, fragrances or deodorants. As Maya Rudolph says, “Who needs that stuff in their hooha? Am I right, ladies?” 

You’ll be able to try out multiple products at the takeover event at UCLA, but we’re all about Seventh Generation’s Organic Cotton Tampons. The applicator is BPA-free, and the tampons are hypoallergenic and made with mostly plant materials. We’re proud to support this event for women, because it’s providing free swag that’s actually good for yourself. It’s all about treating yourself in the right way, so stock up and get ready to face your next period. 

Lindsay was the president/editor-in-chief of the UCLA chapter of Her Campus from 2015-2018. She was previously the Viral Section Editor at Her Campus and an Editorial Intern at the headquarters in Boston. Lindsay grew up in Washington state and transitioned to love the Southern California sunshine while studying communications and environmental science at UCLA. Twitter: @WeinbergLindsay.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.