Favorite Summer Fashion Trend: Chambray & Denim

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

One of our favorite summer trends is denim and chambray! Dresses, rompers, skirts – these pieces never fail to look great in both fabrics. Check out these adorable summer outfits (that also keep you cool) in the LA heat

We are loving the chambray and denim romper look. Super cute and convenient for busy summery days. 

Ali & Jay En Fuego Jumpsuit $138

Madewell Raw Hem Wrap Denim Skirt from Nordstrom $79.50

The bow on this skirt really adds to it. 

Ali & Jay El Sol Halter Dress $108

Topshop Lace-Up Denim Slipdress from Nordstrom for $115

Ali & Jay Maya Chambray Popover Dress $128

Loving this two piece chambray outfit. The slit at the top is super sexy and the ruffles at the bottom are adorable.

Photos Courtesy of Sara Zaghi, Nordstrom & Ali & Jay

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com
Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.