Style > Beauty

Everyone Wants To Be Tara Yummy And So Do I: Here Are Her Makeup Must-Haves!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Tara Yummy has become the IT girl of this season, and I am totally here for it! Social media is buzzing with everyone trying to recreate her iconic makeup look, and I’ve done my homework to track down some of her must-have products (you can thank me later). I have to admit, though, that some of the prices are way out of my budget, but that’s where dupes come in handy. For now, let’s dive into some of the pieces she swears by.

milk sunshine skin tint: $42 at Sephora
Nars Creamy radiant concealer: $32 at Ulta
grande 2 in 1 tinted brow gel: $38 at Ulta
@tay.m1235

this is actually the best tinted brow gel I’ve ever used🥹 y’all know I love pretty and precise brows and these enhanced mine so beautifully! @Grande Cosmetics 2-in-1 also promotes darker looking brows over time :) #brows #browtutorial #Grandegifted #JustBROWsin #naturalmakeup #naturalmakeuplook #makeuptutorial #eyebrowtutorial #makeuproutine #quickmakeup #easymakeup #easymakeuptutorial #quickmakeuproutine #grwm #eyebrowroutine @sephora @Ulta Beauty

♬ all these hot people – trez
rare beauty bronzer: $26 at Sephora
Hoola bronzer: $36 at Sephora
benefit roller eyeliner: $22 at Ulta
huda beauty grunge eyeshadow palette: $69 at Sephora
@makeupbychina

This is the new Pretty Grunge Pallete by @Huda Beauty and as soon as i opened it my jaw was on the floor its so pretty

♬ original sound – La China 🫶🏼
Too Faced Better than Sex mascara: $26 at Sephora
@agatherenou

#toofacedpartner bringing this back into my rotation for sure! the too faced better than sex waterpoof mascara is available at @sephora @Too Faced 🖤

♬ Jazz masterpiece “As time goes by” covered by a Jazz violinist by profession(962408) – ricca
NYX lipliner in Muave and matte lip creme in Rome: total $12 at Target

Hopefully these products help you when you’re recreating the iconic Tara Yummy look!

Jenny is a second-year Psychology major at UCLA, from Reedley, California. She loves working out, going on iced coffee runs, staying updated with the latest celebrity gossip, and watching early 2000's rom-coms. In her free time, you'll likely find her walking around campus with an iced coffee, music blaring, and always shopping on Bruinwalk.