books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

DJ Khaled Motivates Us

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

“Always have faith. Always have hope.”

If you don’t know by now, Dj Khaled is a national treasure. No, seriously, the city of Miami decreed Jan. 20 as “DJ Khaled Day” in which he was given the key to the city and became principal of a middle school for a day.

Why is he so popular you may ask? Well we think it’s because of his inspiring quotes. Check them out for yourself if you need a little pick me up for upcoming midterms.

1.“They will try to close the door on u, just open it.” 

2.“They don’t want you to win. They don’t want you to have the No. 1 record in the country. They don’t want you get healthy. They don’t want you to exercise. And they don’t want you to have that view.”

3.”There will be road blocks but we will overcome it.”

4.Baby, you smart! You loyal! You a genius!”

5.6. Smh they get mad when you have joy.”

7. “Learning is cool knowing is better and I know the key.”

8.

9.

#BlessUp

Helen Zapata is a sophomore majoring in English at UCLA. Beyond writing she loves crafting, gardening, planning elaborate birthday parties and reading bad romance novels.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.