Style

Claudia Sulewski & Alex Costa Celebrate New Nordstrom BP Fashion Line With an Influencer House Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Trendsetters and influencers, Claudia Sulewski and Alex Costa, hosted a celebration party at a Hollywood Hills mansion on Thursday August 22 in honor of their new collaborations with Nordstrom BP. They were joined by many of their famous friends, including Lukas Gage, Rebecca Black, Olivia Vargas, Remy Unger, and Cammie Scott. We were lucky enough to get an inside look at the exclusive celebration and trendy lines, available now at Nordstrom.

Guests, who were mostly dressed in the influencer Nordstrom Made brands, enjoyed a taco station, a colorful fruit set-up, a DIY churro station, and a tipsy snow cone stand. In addition to the delicious food, attendees took advantage of the plethora of photo opportunities around the beautiful house- including it’s amazing view overlooking Los Angeles. 

Our favorite part of the event was seeing the huge walk-in closet in the home filled with pieces from Claudia and Alex’s collaborations. We are loving these new trendy and affordable pieces, especially Costa’s line which is the first BP Men’s collection for Nordstrom.

BP x Claudia Sulewski and BP x Alex Costa are both available at any Nordstrom store and online on Nordstrom’s website. 

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com
Mikee is an alumna at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), and served as the HCUCLA President and one of the Campus Correspondents for the 2019-2020 school year. She is a lover of all things pink, aesthetic, and good storytelling. In her spare time pre-pandemic, you would find her watching a good rom-com movie, going to Disneyland, exploring more of Los Angeles through coffee shops, brunch places, and events, or playing with her puppy, Snowie! During the pandemic, she enjoys graphic designing on her iPad (and watching even more rom-coms with Snowie). Currently, Mikee is bringing Disney+ moments to life through world-class campaigns at The Walt Disney Company and earning her Master's Degree in Communication Management at the University of Southern California (USC). Contact Mikee via email at mikeejoycelachica@gmail.com or visit her portfolio at http://mklchc.co
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.