Apply to Join the Her Campus at UCLA Staff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Interested in launching your career in the magazine industry? If you love writing, design, social media, marketing, photography, girl power and UCLA, we’re looking for you to join the UCLA chapter of the #1 online college magazine for women. Her Campus at UCLA is a top pink level chapter of the national magazine HerCampus.com. We offer UCLA students exciting career opportunities and lifelong friendship on campus.

Her Campus at UCLA is now accepting applications for our editorial and marketing staff for the 2017-2018 school year. Open positions include: Feature Writers, Profile Writers, Twitter Manager, Pinterest Manager, Snapchat Manager, PR/Events Staff and Videographers. Our group of magazine writers create weekly magazine articles, social media posts and campus events for college students at UCLA. We hold giveaways and promotional events with brands such as L’Oreal, boohoo.com, Aeropostale, Vera Bradley, Camelbak and more—last year we even hosted the Her Campus Tour. Her Campus articles share news about UCLA, national pop culture, lifestyle tips and profiles on famous Bruin alumni. We welcome students of all experience levels.

Our applications are located here, with different application forms for each position. You are welcome to apply to more than one position. Fall applications are due on October 3 at 11:59 p.m. We accept staffers on a rolling basis and early applicants receive priority. If you have any questions, please email the President, Lindsay, and the Editor in Chief, Sara, at ucla@hercampus.com

Lindsay was the president/editor-in-chief of the UCLA chapter of Her Campus from 2015-2018. She was previously the Viral Section Editor at Her Campus and an Editorial Intern at the headquarters in Boston. Lindsay grew up in Washington state and transitioned to love the Southern California sunshine while studying communications and environmental science at UCLA. Twitter: @WeinbergLindsay.
Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com