5 Places to Stock Up On Game Day Apparel Ahead of UCLA x USC Rivalry Game

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

1. Hype and Vice

I’m sure you’ve seen those cute game day skirts that all your friends are wearing. Check out this site to stock up on your blue and gold skirts and tube tops!

2. Victoria’s Secret Pink

I don’t know about you, but I can always count on VS for some cute UCLA apparel. Sometimes you can order stuff online, but I find that the store in Westwood near UCLA is always stocked up with some cute sweatshirts and jerseys.

3. Target

For those of you who don’t want to spend that much money but still want to get a cute game day outfit, Target is your BAE. Check out the local Target in Westwood to stock up on some cute (and cheap) swag.

4. Gameday Bae

In case you were feeling a little ~extra~, this site allows you to customize your game day apparel! If you want to write anything—from your name to your sorority– this is your place!

5. The UCLA Campus Store

Duh! Perhaps the best place to get UCLA apparel would have to be at UCLA itself. Plus, it’s on campus– so no need to go far! The UCLA store will have everything you need for game day, from cute T-Shirts to foam fingers!

So ladies, get your game day outfits ready & make sure you’re looking cute for the game this weekend against USC! Happy shopping, and GO BRUINS!

Carly is a features writer for Her Campus at UCLA. In her free time she loves to sing, write, and spend time with her friends and family. 
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.