102.7 Kiis FM’s Jingle Ball Lineup Has Us Counting Down to Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

As a Los Angeles native, Jingle Ball has always been my favorite concert of the year. Hosted by LA’s #1 Hit Music Station, 102.7 KIIS FM, Jingle Ball brings the biggest names in music all together for an amazing holiday themed concert. This year’s show will take place at The Forum on Friday, November 30 with the concert starting at 7:30 and the annual Village Pre-Show starting in the afternoon. 

The star studded lineup features: Cardi B, Shawn Mendes, Calvin Harris, Camila Cabello, Khalid with Special Guest Normani, Dua Lipa, G-Eazy, Alessia Cara, Bazzi and Bebe Rexha. Check out kiisfm.iheart.com for ticket information and listen to 102.7 KIIS FM for a chance to WIN tickets!

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com