10 Superpowers Every Collegiate Needs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

*Gifs from Giphy.com, teaser photo from anothermaria.com, cover photo from nerdist.com

They say that in college, you have to pick two of the three: Sleep, Grades, and Social Life. This list does not even include work, internships, clubs, time for catching up on Netflix or going to the gym. As college students, sometimes it feels like we need to be superhuman to manage our insane schedules. Here are 10 superpowers every Collegiate wishes she has.

1. The power to freeze time: This would allow us to have endless hours of studying and watch shows without feeling guilty of wasting time.

2. The power to heal quickly: This would stop us from getting colds and stomach flues, and all the other sickness we catch in the dorms that prevent us from being productive.

3. The power to rewind time: A big part of college is making mistakes and learning from them. The power to rewind time would allow us to quickly correct our mistakes as soon as we learn from them–study more for that Ochem final, say “no thanks” to that extra shot of vodka, and not wear converses to that big interview.

4. The power of a photographic memory: Our study time would be cut in half if we always remembered everything the first time we read or learned it.

5. The power of telekinesis: Too tired to take notes or type that essay? This would allow us to move our pencil or keyboard with our minds.

6. The power to fly: This way we could sleep in that extra hour and fly to class, no parking spot necessary (also better for the environment).

7. The power to duplicate ourselves: We could write our history paper and study for calculus at the same time.

8. The power to read minds: Life can be so confusing. Reading people’s minds would no longer make guessing what your professor means or what your boss needs you to do a giant puzzle.

9. The power to make objects appear at the snap of a finger: Forgetting your scantron in your dorm and having no time to run back and get it would no longer be a problem. No time to get breakfast before class? Just snap your fingers and a bagel will appear.

10. The power to never need to sleep: College schedules would be so much easier to manage if we could channel Edward Cullen and stay up all night getting work done.

Hannah Wren is an English major and Digital Humanities minor on the Dean's Honors List for outstanding academic performance at UCLA. Hannah loves to write and has ample writing experience outside of school. Currently, she works at 7 Generation Games where she creates content for their website to engage and inspire their users. When she is not writing or working, she enjoys spending time with her family, bonding with friends and reading. After she graduates college, Hannah hopes to become a UX designer, entertainment journalist and publish a novel.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.