Our best, best friend dates revealed!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

While dating can be fun, it can also be stressful.  Luckily, we all have our besties by our side and there is nothing better than spending time with your best friend for life.  Here are some of our tried and true best, best friend date ideas!

1.     Get dressed up and buy dinner for two at a fancy place using Groupon. Get dressed up and act like you own the place! Plus, a nice dinner with your best friend?  What could be better!

2.     Head to a Farmer’s Market to pick out some fresh produce and sample all of the yummy treats they have to offer while wearing cute Instagram worthy outfits!  #nofilter

3.     Lucky for us, we live in the theme park capital of the world.  Orlando has everything from Disney to Universal to SeaWorld.  Nothing is more fun than having a theme park day with your BFF! So grab your sparkly minnie ears and go! Bonus Tip: Stop by SGA in the student union to get discounted theme park tickets.

4.     Spend an afternoon strolling along Park Avenue in Winter Park.  Grab a coffee and browse through all the cute stores from retro candy and spice shops to local boutiques.

5.     Have an adventure and go on a weekend road trip.  Florida has tons of fun places to explore. Pick a place you can drive to in just a few hours, pack up, and go! 

6.     Bake some delicious chocolate chip cookies and other delicious snacks (we totally know you and your bestie will end up eating all of the cookie dough!).

7.     Here is a classic for you: have a girl’s night in!   Put on you favorite PJs, make some popcorn, buy some movie theater candy,  grab your favorite movie, and enjoy spending time with your BFF!

Lauren Whalley (pronounced like the Pixar movie, Wall-E) is a fashion and lifestyle enthusiast who loves sunset yoga, Sunday brunches, and all things whimsical.   You can frequently find her on strolling along Park Avenue, on the coast of Florida beaches or showing off her #DisneySide at Disney World.   She is currently a Junior at UCF studying Advertising-Public Relations with minors in Hospitality Management and Writing & Rhetoric.  Her favorite blog is written by her idol, Lauren Conrad, who she looks to keep up with the latest lifestlye trends. She dreams big and after college plans on marrying Niall Horan.   Follow Lauren on twitter at @LaurenWhalleyy to get a glimpse into her enchanting life. 
UCF Contributor