This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

The start of the fall semester means the start of having a lot less free time and a lot more need for inspiration and motivation. When we’re not studying hard, going to class, or participating in extracurricular activities, we can do pretty much anything we want. Free time isn’t always fun though, so clicking on YouTube might be an inexpensive, easy escape. Plus, who doesn’t love a good video now and then. YouTube has changed a lot since the years when we used to use it to watch the music videos for our favorite songs. It has become a platform that’s open to anyone in any place, which is a good thing because we can find tons of entertaining, inspiring, hardworking girl bosses who post videos online.

Here are some YouTube girl bosses you can watch to keep yourself motivated and inspired throughout the semester!

Danielle Carolan

Danielle is a college student, just like us! With her mantra, “She believed she could, so she did,” Danielle embraces every aspect of being a girl boss. She works hard in college and in pursuing her passions. Her channel consists of cute videos showing realistic days in the life of a college student, hauls from both high-end and affordable stores, and chit-chat videos that get real about life, heartbreak, and more. Her bubbly personality is guaranteed to brighten your day.

Lydia Elise Millen

The stunning Lydia Elise Millen started blogging as a hobby to get through her dissertation in her final year of university, and then in 2016, launched her YouTube channel. She documents high fashion, beauty, travel, and everyday life once a week on her blog, and twice a week on her YouTube channel. She has a very genuine personality, and her vlogs represent the way she really puts in the work in order to live glamorously.

Kyrah Stewart

Kyrah is a lifestyle blogger who also just recently became a mom! Her videos are centered on lifestyle topics, makeup tutorials, and fashion. For all my curly-haired sisters out there, she understands our pain and has done plenty of hair tutorials that actually work for us. Her videos are intended to inspire others to pursue their passion and understanding/thriving in the lives they live.

Cassey Ho

With a whopping 4.3 million “POPsters” following her workouts, Cassey Ho (a.k.a. Blogilates) is killing the YouTube game. While her videos are mainly workouts you can follow along with in your house, apartment, or nearest gym, she also posts lifestyle videos and inspiring chit-chat videos. Cassey speaks from her heart both on her channel and on her blog. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick workout or an inspirational thought, Cassey is the girl for you!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Camille is pursuing a Ph.D. in Communication at the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL. She has bylines in the Nonahood News, Her Campus, Screen Queens, and Shifter Mag. In addition, she has worked with "The Cypress Dome," and "The Florida Review." She is enthusiastic about Latina/o/x issues, fitness, writing, and reading. She is on Instagram and Twitter: @camilleeejoan
UCF Contributor