This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

It’s already half way through Spring Quarter which means the excitement of the start of a new quarter is pretty much gone. If you find yourself not doing much besides studying and doing the same ol’ thing everyday, maybe it’s time to make a little change that will add some excitement back into your life. As a girl, we have many ways we can change our looks and try out a new style. Whether you want a big drastic change like getting a tattoo or a subtler change like trying out a new lip color, you have options to spice things up a little. Here are some cool ideas that you can try out:

1. Dye your hair/ get a hair cut

Try going lighter for the summer or cutting your hair shorter!

2. Paint your nails a crazy color

Bright shades are always cute to match the sunny weather.

3. Change your makeup routine

If you are a winged-liner type of girl, try changing it up and doing an eyeshadow/mascara only look. When you try new looks, you might find yourself saving time in the morning and liking it better than what you usually do!

4. Try a new hair style

From perfecting a messy bun or perfecting a braid, there are plenty of hair styles you can try to add a little personality to your daily look.

My name is Rojan Zarei and I am a second year Managerial Economics major at UC Davis. I've found a passion in getting to know who I am, learning about life, and sharing that with others! What better way to do that than write about what I've learned so others can hopefully benefit from it as well!
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!