Poolside Essentials from the HC Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

As the school year draws to a close, collegiettes are venturing out of the libraries and into the sunshine. This summer, Her Campus has got you covered with a fantastic selection of poolside essentials from our Summer Survival Kit.

Vera Bradley Bag

Parade your new Vera Bradley patterned necessities by the pool this summer that will hold everything that you need. Our Her Campus essentials include a gorgeous Accordion Wallet, featuring 12 card slots, a zip pocket for coins, two bill pockets and a window for your student ID. Try the Campus Double ID case which is a must have that can fit not one but two IDs. The Twice as Nice Keychain is easily detachable and a stylish addition to your accessories. And what adventure to the pool doesn’t need a towel? Use the Vera Bradley Beach Towel to lie on to read or tan, or to dry off after a dip.

Brappz

Brappz are a multifunctional product that can be used anywhere – even by the pool! Designed in Switzerland, this versatile product can be used as bra straps, shoelaces, jewelry, or a hair ties perfect to tie your hair back on a hot day. Make a splash at the pool with these fun and functional Brappz Straps!

CamelBak Travel Mug

#DitchDisposable by taking your new CamelBak Forge® Divide Travel Mug to the pool. This insulated travel mug comes in bright colors to match the bright summer fashions. It has a leak-proof cap, so you don’t have to worry about it spilling over the other HC essentials you’ll be carrying in your bag. Built for all environments and easy to clean, this water bottle from CamelBak is a summer must have.

Pure Silk Shaving Cream

For the ladies who love a silky smooth shave, this next one is for you. The Pure Silk Shave Cream is a luxuriously smooth product that leaves your legs feeling silky and looking amazing. The rust proof can holds a formula that will moisturize and nourish your sun kissed skin. Use a coupon for a collegiette discount.

Monthly Gift

Don’t let your period stop you from wearing your brand new swimsuit or for taking a dip in the pool. The subscription service, Monthly Gift, is here to help! The Monthly Gift App monitors ovulation patterns and menstrual cycles of individual woman to help you keep track of your health. The Monthly Gift subscription service provides a beautifully packaged bundle of your period essentials that is customizable. You can receive a selection of tampons, pads, and liners prior to your “time of the month” so that you are prepared for wherever your summer may take you.

We hope that our Summer Survival Kit allows you to have the best summer yet. Dive into summer, collegiettes! We hope that you have a great one.
Kirsten is an English and Communications double major and Professional Writing minor at UC Davis. She enjoys drinking tea, rereading Bridget Jones's Diary, and making Harry Potter references in casual conversation. She loves untranslatable words, Shakespearean insults, and Helen Mirren. After graduation, she hopes to find a job that makes her happy and own an extensive mug collection.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!