Passion Planners: Your New Way to Plan Ahead

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Aggies beat out fellow California universities like UCLA and SDSU in Passion Planner’s College Showdown by accumulating the most votes for UC Davis. Way to go team!

Throughout last week, Passion Planner handed out 20,000 planners to UC Davis students.

Instead of focusing on the consequences of not achieving your dreams, this planner makes you pursue your passions. It motivates you to take every necessary step.

The first five pages are crucial to the Passion Planner experience. Take 20 minutes and write out your goals. Twenty minutes, that’s all it takes, and it’s actually pretty fun.

If you’re hesitant about trying out the Passion Planner, let me put it into perspective. Founder Angelia Trinidad’s goal-centric methodology helped her gain over 2,000 backers on the Passion Planner Kickstarter. In less than a month, the Kickstarter exceeded its goal of $19,000. Now, Passion Planners, wrapped in a faux leather and  vegan-friendly cover, are being sold for $24.99 per book.

With all of this documented success, who wouldn’t give this planning process a go? I know it beats my old, simplistic to-do list.

You can follow Passion Planner on Twitter for awesome articles that inspire productivity and for other cool links like this delicious-looking donut recipe!

I was born and raised in Northern California and studied English with a Professional Writing minor at University of California, Davis. 
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!