Häagen Dazs Honey Bee Haven: Your Next Davis Adventure

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

One of UCD’s lesser-known treasures, the Häagen Daaz Honey Bee Haven is tucked away amongst the olive tree groves of West Davis. The garden is home to 250 flowers species, making it an excellent place for bees to harvest pollen. The main goal of the haven is to educate visitors not only about the importance of bees, but the role that humans have in nurturing the bee population back to health. The garden is open to visitors any time of the week, and appointments for guided tours can also be scheduled; so gather your friends (or make a cute date out of it with a special someone) to explore Davis’ own mini garden of Eden! Tip: the abundant variety of flowers makes it a prime place for some insta-worthy pic opportunities.

Check out the haven’s website for more information! http://hhbhgarden.ucdavis.edu/welcome

Elizabeth is a Nutrition in Public Health major and active member of Alpha Chi Omega. She joined HerCampus as a creative outlet amongst all of her science classes. With her remaining 3 years at UC Davis, she hopes to take a selfie with a squirrel, successfully nap in a quad hammock, become a Cal Aggie Camp counselor (✔), study abroad in Japan, and finish all the Aggie Traditions.  You can find her at the CoHo, heaphones blasting a hip-hop playlist to study to, with books and and vanilla latte keeping her company. 
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!