neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Cute Animals Who Will Help You De-Stress During Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Finals week can be a killer. Not only that, but everything else seems to get busy all at once. But never fear! Here are some cute animals to bless your poor, sleep-deprived, stressed-out soul.

1. I present, the happiest hedgehog.  

It’s always good to take a break from studying to do what you love. It’s pretty clear this hedgehog is in bliss, just floating around in the sink water. Remember to treat yourself!

2. Next on our list is this hungry hamster!  

Honestly, this little bud reminds me of myself during finals week. And how they managed to fit multiple carrots in their tiny mouth is beyond me, but still… cute!

3. Here we have the cutest pair of bunnies.

Studying for finals can be pretty lonely, especially when there’s no one you know in your class. Something as simple as a hug from a friend might be enough to get you through the day.

4. Introducing the most excited little lizard ever!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a lizard as energetic as this one. Who knows, maybe bubble popping can be a stress reliever.

5. Last but not least, the good doggo. 

Not only can this good boy wiggle his ears, but that care-free smile should be enough to put you in a good mood.Good luck and remember to treat yourself to even more cute animals as you continue on your treacherous finals journey. We all believe in you!

Katie is a third year English and Theatre/Dance major. She enjoys writing fiction, performing in musicals, and binge-watching episodes of Doctor Who. With her writing, she hopes to inspire laughter, tears, and everything in between.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!