This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Finals are coming up and the inspiration to keep moving forward can be tough to find. Pin these quotes up on your wall or write them on your notebook as you begin studying for finals. Small bits of meaningful motivation, like these quotes, can play a huge part in keeping your head up during this stressful time!

1.   “Every day is an opportunity. Don’t let a single one pass you by without knowing that you gave it your all every minute.” – unknown

2.   “Start by doing what is necessary; then do what is possible; and suddenly you’re doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi

3.   “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean

4.   “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle

5.   “Keep your face always toward the sunshine-and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman

6.   “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” – e.e. cummings

And some more via typography!

7. 

8. 

9. 

10.

11.

12.

13. 

14. 

15.

Have an inspirational quote you’d add to this list? Send it to us via Facebook or Twitter! 

I am a Creative Writing major at UC Davis, with a passion for making art through poetry and stories.
Varsha is currently a senior at UC Davis double majoring in Communication and Sociology. A Bay Area native, she relishes any opportunity to visit the beach and explore cities big and small. As an avid reader and writer, she hopes to utilize her passion for storytelling through a future career in PR. She is a self-proclaimed foodie and always enjoys a good cup of coffee. You can find her writing poems on the quad, reporting stories for AggieTV and daydreaming in the Arboretum, figuring out life as a 22 year old. 
Editor in Chief, UC Davis chapter founder.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!