Style > Fashion

Affordable Gym Leggings You Need To Buy For Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Planning on getting that summer body for vacation? You can never go wrong with looking cute at the gym, or at home by wearing the perfect gym leggings. However, it can be a struggle to find the right pair when there are expensive stores like Lululemon, Aritzia, Nike, etc. Here are some dupes and overall, amazing quality leggings that are stylish and half the price!

Seamless Leggings (Gymshark dupe)

I personally own a Gymshark pair of the vital seamless leggings which were $50. However, I found a dupe that looked exactly the same but without the Gymshark logo. The difference is that the price is half of what I originally bought from Gymshark’s website. It is not only affordable but it is good quality and squat-proof. Another reason why I love these leggings is that it helps tucks in all of the stubborn bloating which makes your waist look snatched. With Amazon Prime, I
Was able to get it shipped quickly which was also a bonus. 

Buttery Soft Leggings (Lululemon dupe)

Lululemon is known for their buttery, soft leggings in which it allows you to be comfortable. As college students, money can be an issue which is why these leggings from Amazon are perfect. They look and feel exactly like Lululemon except they do not have the logo on them. It comes in a variety of different colors and is only sold for $25! What a steal!

Fabletics

Fabletics allows those who are members to purchase their leggings for half off. There are many designs and types of gym leggings available which makes them versatile. You do have the option to cancel your membership any time or skip to buy a pair of leggings within a month to avoid any fees however these leggings are high quality and very affordable. Prices range from $20 and up. 

Old Navy

Old Navy surprisingly has great deals for cute activewear leggings and shorts. They often have a sale for their activewear in which it is tempting to buy many items at once. They offer different colors and patterns. It is also very comfortable and no one will ever know where you got them.

Aerie Leggings

Aerie went viral on Tik Tok for their crossover leggings and bike shorts. They are also very popular in selling yoga flare pants as well. Prices range from 40$ and up however they often have sales as well. The leggings are squat-proof and sweat-proof. They also make your bum look snatched and toned all while having a cute style. 

There are many places to buy activewear leggings without spending $50 or more. These leggings are also comfortable, squat-proof, and are good quality. Wearing cute gym clothes will give you the confidence to work out even harder and want to invest in yourself more. By looking good, you feel good. For me, gym leggings are essential in every woman’s closet. You can never go wrong with a good pair of buttery soft leggings whether you are working out or doing yoga at home. Not only are they affordable, but they keep you looking amazing. 

Jenita Raksanoh

UC Riverside '21

Jenita is a Media and Cultural Studies major at the University of California, Riverside. She enjoys meal prepping, working out, having photoshoots and discovering trendy food spots. Her goal is to motivate women to become healthier and become the best version of themselves. Being a young woman in college has taught her not only academically but mentally as well, which is why she is driven to help others through Her Campus.