Midterm Season? Get Through With Our Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Every quarter Her Campus UC Irvine receive a Survival Kit full of exciting products, brands and essentials for us, girls. This year, they truly outdid themselves and we wanted to share just how amazing our package was! 

Let’s face it, who doesn’t need a little bit of a pick me up during midterm season? Our chapter is always giving away items from our #HCSurvivalKits so you want to make sure you come to our weekly meetins and become involved. For this kit, we asolutely love how broad the selection of items is, and most importantly how thoughful each and every one is. We had leggins for the fall, books that are 100% perfect for college life, must-try make up products, safety gear, and last but definitely not least: a ton of coupons to some of our favorite brands. 

All of the brands included were:

• Andrews McMeel Publishing (The Roommate Book and/or Adulthood Is A Myth)
  • CamelBak
  • DivaCup
  • Freeman Beauty
  • Flying Colors Apparel
  • Juicy Couture Fragrance
  • L’eggs
  • Maidenform
  • Monistat
  • Rimmel London
  • Wearsafe

If you want to be in the loop when we announce giveways, make sure to follow on social media. It is the easiest way to stay connected and see what we are up to on campus.

Links to our giveaway:

Hello! My name is Shary. I'm a student at UC Irvine with a passion for film, writing and graphic design.