This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

From trick-or-treating down your street, to exclusive hangouts with your closest friends, to college parties, to music festivals, Halloween has evolved into a holiday of not only scary fun, but a weekend of music celebration as well. Once again, Insomniac Events has presented yet another Escape to Wonderland event, one of the most highly attended Halloween events in Southern California. This year they had DJs ranging from Dash Berlin, Above and Beyond, Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Porter Robinson, and Seven Lions perform their sets. Far from scary, this event consisted more of happier and peaceful vibes, as emphasized by the rave culture’s slogan: PLUR (Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect). Next time you are out of Halloween ideas, consider this: an Escape to Wonderland. 

Priscilla is currently studying English and Literary Journalism with an Emphasis on Creative Writing. She has been writing for Her Campus since 2014 and is now one of the two leading editors of her chapter. Besides writing, she enjoys archery, learning Dutch, trying out new foods, and hiking. After graduating, she plans to publish a book series for young adults.
...