Anna Schultz-Running Into Ocean Arms Outstretched Inspirational
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

Inspirational Quotes to Get You Through Midterm Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

With midterm season upon us, it is important to remember that we are more than our grades. We are more than any midterm score that we receive. Just as important it is to study and prepare for our midterms, it is also important to practice self care and to remind ourselves that we are worth more than how we do on our midterms. The following are quotes meant to provide some motivation in a time that might seem stressful.

1)

In need of some motivation to study for your upcoming midterm(s)? Remember that the best way to be ready for it is to study for it. The hard part is getting started and the not so fun part is continuing the cycle of studying for it. Once your midterms are over, the true fun commences. Regardless of how you do, you have a lot going for you. Do not worry about the possibility of failing your midterm but rather embrace the brightness that your future holds.

2) 

Perhaps it may feel as though you are not putting enough into preparing for your midterm or maybe you do not feel as though you ever will be fully prepared. Regardless, put any negativity aside and remember how far you have made it. Stop selling yourself short and remember that you are better than any negativity that you might feel towards yourself.

3)

As cheesy as this may sound, anything is doable as long you set your mind towards accomplishing it. You are capable of doing many things. Conquering your midterms is just one of those things.

4)

Have confidence that you are going to do great and that even if you don’t do as well as you hope, you are still you. You are amazing and there is no stopping you. Any midterms that you have are no exception to this. 

5)

Whether you have one midterm or four midterms coming up, you got this! It may seem like the end of the world or that you will never get through this, but before you know it you will be celebrating the end of the semester. Remember to give your midterms your all and good luck! 

Brianna Astorga

UC Berkeley '21

Brianna is a senior at UC Berkeley studying Media Studies and Sociology. She loves binge watching shows on Netflix, reading fantasy novels, and is obsessed with Taylor Swift's latest album.
Rosalyn Wang

UC Berkeley