Microsoft is searching for hard working, entrepreneurial, well-connected and social media savvy students to be a part of an exciting and rewarding marketing program on campus this Spring. Your job will be to help increase awareness and usage of SkyDrive through events, online activities, and other efforts – all customized to your campus based on what YOU know about your peers.
SkyDrive stores your files in the cloud so you can access, share, and collaborate on them anywhere. If you love tech products, are excited to talk about them and are looking to gain both real-world experience and extra money, a part-time job as a SkyDrive Ambassador is the perfect fit!
Key responsibilities include:
· Learn how to build a brand and market it in exciting ways
· Partner with and learn directly from Microsoft’s marketing professionals
· Develop a program with social media marketing, product demos, mini focus groups
· Analyze and track the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
What you’ll get:
· Resume-building experience to jumpstart your career with a powerful global brand
· Great pay of a base salary and performance-based bonuses
· Opportunities to strengthen your leadership skills
· Exclusive access and knowledge of Microsoft SkyDrive
What you need to know:
· Program runs on approximately 35 campuses – Each campus team will consist of 3 ambassadors
· Program kicks off in March
· This position will require approximately 6 hours per week for 6 weeks