Surviving the Final Weeks of the Semester: as told by Beyoncé and the HC Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

We recently received our Her Campus Survival Kit, and as we get ready for summer, HCUBC is feeling blessed to have some awesome goodies to help us get through exams. Here’s how we’re getting through the final stretch of the semester, as told by Queen Bey: 

Nailing that perfect wing is important for any night out, and our new Milani Cosmetics eyeliner is making that so much easier. Plus, it’s waterproof, so you’re covered for those beach days!

And to give our hair that extra boost, we’re using TRESemme Pre-Wash Conditioner. No one’s hair is as good as Beyoncé’s, but we’re feeling so much closer. 

Perfecting the outfit becomes easier with Brappz detachable and adjustable bra straps!

Once we’re all dolled up, going out is easier when our IDs, credit cards, keys, hot sauce, and cash all fit into out Vera Bradley mini-cases.

And for the recovery, AZO Cranberry Gummies are the best – plus they are proven to help maintain a healthy urinary tract. 

For those of us looking to explore the world that we run, CEA Study Abroad provides great opportunities for undergrads.  

Clearly, our Her Campus Survival Kit has a ton to offer, and we can’t wait to take advantage of it during this exam period!

Thanks HC National! – xoxo HCUBC