This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

Meet Samantha Schumacher, our Her Campus Correspondent (AKA club president). She is in the Faculty of Arts, majoring in Political Sciences. Fun Fact: She is freaking good at ping pong!

Meet Avery Creed, our Vice President and Secretary. She is currently in the Faculty in Arts and planning to specialize in Creative Writing. Fun Fact: She once did a pretty good Stan Lee impression and she won’t stop bragging about it.

Meet Andrea Atanacio, one of our Staff Writers and Head of Social Media. She is in the Sauder School of Business, planning to specialize in Human Resources and BTM. Fun fact: She has a collection of POP Figures in her dorm room.

Meet Emma Kim, one of our Staff Writers. She is in the Faculty of Arts, majoring in Sociology and a minor in Environment and Society. Fun fact: She has a secret pasta recipe!

Meet Crystal Leung,  our director of public relations. She is in the Faculty of Arts majoring in history and philosophy of science and minoring in economics. Fun fact: She can tie a cherry stem into a knot with her tongue.

We are looking for new members to take on executive roles with HC UBC. Whether you’re a longtime reader, part-time contributor, or just looking for a new way to get involved with your UBC Vancouver community, we want you to join our team!

If you are interested, please fill out this application form by Saturday March 31st. Successful applicants will be contacted by Monday, April 2nd. If you have any questions please contact us at ubchercampus@gmail.com.

Andrea is a third-year student at UBC majoring in Human Resources and Business Technology Management. Andrea loves running, hikes, romantic comedies and exploring new places. She is looking forward to sharing so many ideas, thoughts, and opinions on the Her Campus platform.