This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

The most common drinks university students binge on during finals season has to be coffee and energy drinks, right? If you’re finding yourself tired of drinking the same caffeine filled drinks, take a look at this list of my favourite drinks to sip on during exam season:

1. Tahiti squeeze (Booster Juice)

This is my favourite drink when I’m tired and need something fresh to wake me up in the morning! It’s a simple blend of fresh apple juice, orange juice squeezed on the spot, and strawberries. A healthy juice without all those added sugars, that also tastes amazing!

2. Strawberry acai refresher (Starbucks)

This is a Starbucks refresher that came out more recently. It has a sweet strawberry flavour with hints of acai and passionfruit. If you need that extra kick from caffeine but you’re tired of drinking coffee, Starbucks refreshers are caffeinated by green coffee extract! This refresher is a beautiful pink drink with a taste of summer.

3. Bubble tea 

Bubble tea is one of those drinks that I’m always craving. It’s fun to chew on the pearls or jellies while studying, and there are so many flavours to choose from! Some bubble tea shops that I like to go to near campus are Pearl Fever and Chatime.

4. Iced matcha latte

Matcha has a higher level of caffeine than bagged tea. An iced matcha latte is that perfect pick me up drink that tastes good and has a beautiful shade of green! On campus, you can find an iced matcha latte at just about any cafe, my favourites being Starbucks and Blue Chip Cafe at the Nest.

5. Water

Sometimes it’s good to just lay off all the caffeinated drinks and drink water. Water is so healthy for you and will keep you hydrated during the stressful exam season. 

Good luck on all your exams! 

sources: google images, giphy 

Emma is a fourth year student, majoring in Sociology w/ a minor in Environmental Studies. She aspires to be a travel & lifestyle editor and enjoys any drink with mint and lime.