This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

1) What got you involved in Her Campus? 

I got involved with Her Campus because I thought it would be awesome to have a platform where I could freely express my opinions and ideas.

2) Where do you see yourself in the next 20 years? In 20 years I hope to be the owner of an upscale clothing boutique in the city where I live with my family.

3) How do you see the mainstream fashion scene changing in the future? I see the mainstream fashion industry becoming a more inclusive space where people of all genders, races, religions, and sizes can find what makes them feel the best about themselves. I think that there will also be more of an emphasis on ethically-made clothing.

4) Goals and Aspirations? My goals and aspirations include being healthy and happy in all aspects of my life.

5) Involved in anything else on campus? I am involved in Financial Management Association, Sigma Kappa, Business Student Leaders, and Econ Club

6) Favorite movie, artist, and thing do to and why? My favorite movie is Mamma Mia, my favorite band is Twenty One Pilots, and my favorite thing to do is listen to music.