This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

1) Why did you join Her Campus?

• I joined HC because I loved the idea of being able to express myself through my writing and all of the amazing opportunities

2) What other organizations are you a part of on campus?

• Sigma Kappa Sorority, Diamond Girls, Global Health Interest Group, Public Health Student Association

3)What are your plans for the future?

• LOL it changes every day. No, but really my dream is to be a nurse practitioner, with a special focus in nutrition. I graduate in December so I’ll be taking the spring semester off and working with my current job as a researcher. & in the summer I plan to start back taking classes. I have 3 sciences courses left before I can apply to nursing school. I also want to do Travel Nursing while I am still young, so as you can tell I’m pretty open to careers/specialties in the nursing field.

4) What do you do in your spare time?

• When I have spare time lol, I love binge-watching Netflix, sleeping, baking and spending time with my nephew.

5) Any interesting facts?

• I am a homebody, so if I have the opportunity to go out or stay at home, I’m staying at home. I’m just so content with that.

6) As HC UAB PR Rep, what do you see for the future of our social media content?

• I am so excited about this position, even if I only have it for 1 semester, lol. I think the future is very bright for our social media sites and HC in general. I’m implementing new things and figuring out ways to keep our followers engaged and keeping our numbers up. We have amazing new members with great leadership potential who I think will keep HC going strong. I’m always open to new ideas/thoughts & opinions so if anyone ever has any, please feel free to let me know. My job is to cater to our followers.

7) Any last thoughts?

• I’m so excited for my last semester and can’t wait to see what’s in store for HC UAB in the future.