Jordan JaDella Smith
If you have an upcoming Friends-giving and you need ideas for an appetizer, main dish, or dessert here are a couple of mouth-watering ideas to be sure to satisfy a large or small group of people..
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Spinach and artichoke dip is a all around crowd pleaser, it is very delicious, takes minutes to prepare, and it is easily served with tortilla chips, pita chips, or toasted baguette slices.
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts , drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese , room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach , thawed and liquid squeezed out
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Add sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, drained spinach, artichoke hearts and 1 cup of parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl. Mix until all contents are very smooth.
Place in a greased baking dish
Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese on top.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes
Green Bean Casserole
Green Bean Casserole is a classic, fresh, and memorable dish to serve with its wonderful flavor.
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter.
- Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain.
- Add the green beans, mushroom soup, onion rings, and, black pepper, and soy sauce. Mix to liking.
- Stir well.
1. 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2. 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
3. 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
4. 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
5. 1 tsp. vanilla
6. 3 egg
7.1 cup whipping cream
8. 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Combine graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
3. Beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spoon over crusts.
4. Bake 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool for 2 hours.
5. Beat whipping cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; spread onto cheesecakes.