Winter Wonderland

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

(PC: Jon Covey) Okay, collegiettes, remember when I said that it looked like a postcard from Narnia outside in the My Campus Blog from a few weeks ago? This is what I was talking about. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place! Remember that on your next icy trek through campus, and that may make it just a little more bearable. Happy Monday!

Lauren is a senior at the University of Wyoming pursuing a degree in Marketing. She is the Founding Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at the University of Wyoming, and could not be more in love with her staff and the Her Campus community at large. This California native grew up playing on the beaches of San Diego; and loved the water so much that she is currently a captain of the Women's Swim & Dive Team at UW. She also currently serves as the Content & Copywriting Intern at Wyoming's fastest-growing startup, Bright Agrotech. She feels fortunate to be surrounded by incredible people every day of her busy life, and to live in a world where Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, dachshunds, naps and J.K. Rowling exist. In the future she hopes to land a career at a magazine (think Miranda Priestly, minus the Devil, double the Prada), and if you ask her who her favorite politician is, she will say Leslie Knope. If you'd like to see a few of her other favorite things, be sure to follow her personal Instagram account, @lauren_isabelle.