Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit, As Told By Deadpool

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

The Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit is freaking amazing. Over the weekend, several members of the Her Campus Wyoming staff saw the hottest movie out–Deadpool. What better way to cover an awesome box of amazingness, than with something equally as amazing like Ryan Reynolds’ new smash hit?

When the box arrived at my doorstep I was like,

When I saw the super adorable Vera Bradley tote and ID holders, my mind was blown and I was speechless.

The Brappz can be a bracelet, shoelaces, and a bra strap holder?! What is this sorcery? I can’t wait to wear it!

When I see myself in the mirror after trying on the Milani liquid eyeliner and using the TRESemme shampoo and conditioner…

Azo Gummies?! I didn’t even know these delicious and super helpful little berry-flavored (Candies? Medicine? Candy-medicine?) thingies existed until now, and I am super stoked on them.

But when I remembered how broke I was going to be after spring break…

…I saw the CirclePay flyers could help me keep track of all of my expenses, hallelujah!

And when I’m on the beach next week, I can think about never going back to the frigid tundra and jetsetting all over the world by taking a CEA Study Abroad trip.

Her Campus is incredible, and HCUW is so grateful for all of our awesome goodies! Keep your eyes peeled for some more giveaways coming soon!

Photo cred

Lauren is a senior at the University of Wyoming pursuing a degree in Marketing. She is the Founding Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at the University of Wyoming, and could not be more in love with her staff and the Her Campus community at large. This California native grew up playing on the beaches of San Diego; and loved the water so much that she is currently a captain of the Women's Swim & Dive Team at UW. She also currently serves as the Content & Copywriting Intern at Wyoming's fastest-growing startup, Bright Agrotech. She feels fortunate to be surrounded by incredible people every day of her busy life, and to live in a world where Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, dachshunds, naps and J.K. Rowling exist. In the future she hopes to land a career at a magazine (think Miranda Priestly, minus the Devil, double the Prada), and if you ask her who her favorite politician is, she will say Leslie Knope. If you'd like to see a few of her other favorite things, be sure to follow her personal Instagram account, @lauren_isabelle.