Gossip Girls’ Guide to the HC Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Gossip Girl’s Guide to the HC Finals Survival Kit

It’s that time of year, collegiettes, and whether you needed to bust out the sweatpants or up your caffeine intake three-fold, we know you’re doing everything you can to keep your grades and your spirits up. But it is dead week, and no matter the effort, you may be feeling just that–dead. But never fear! Her Campus and our sponsors sent us some Blair Waldorf-worthy gifts for our finals week and holiday seasons.

You’ve heard the phrase “merry and bright” to describe this very month ever since you can remember, but you haven’t actually felt that way until you’ve gotten your hands on one of these limited edition (and HC exclusive!) Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos. Gold is all over the runways this season, so with one of these tats on your arm you’re sure to look, smell and feel as good as Serena Van Der Woodsen (and we are pretty sure she smells really, really good).

Finals may make you feel just like Blair–no matter how hard you try, you just can’t get your ducks in a row. We can help! With our cute Vera Bradley ID holders, organization is made easy. With a card window and space for cash, these cute accessories are perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle, complete with a key ring for your car, house or mail keys. And while we all wish we had a fairy godmother to do all our work for us, these ID cases make staying organized just a little bit easier.

Now, while we don’t have a Chipotle here in Laramie, we know a lot of you will be going home to a place that does have one (yay!), and we are all about treating ourselves…so to help you satisfy your cravings, we are excited to offer Chipotle BOGO Cards and Free Entree Cards. These totally speak for themselves: cheaper, delicious, fast, it must be a Christmas Miracle!

Don’t we all wish our tresses were as luscious as Jenny’s? We’ve got you covered! TRESemme, America’s #1 styling brand, provided us with Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray is a lightweight, sweet-smelling spray to give your hair that extra sexy oomph you’ve been looking for.

So, collegiettes, let’s buckle down and finish this semester hard, and in style. Keep checking our Instagram, @hercampuswyoming and Twitter @HCUWyoming for more updates on how you can get your hands on some of these amazing #sqaudgifts!

Lauren is a senior at the University of Wyoming pursuing a degree in Marketing. She is the Founding Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at the University of Wyoming, and could not be more in love with her staff and the Her Campus community at large. This California native grew up playing on the beaches of San Diego; and loved the water so much that she is currently a captain of the Women's Swim & Dive Team at UW. She also currently serves as the Content & Copywriting Intern at Wyoming's fastest-growing startup, Bright Agrotech. She feels fortunate to be surrounded by incredible people every day of her busy life, and to live in a world where Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, dachshunds, naps and J.K. Rowling exist. In the future she hopes to land a career at a magazine (think Miranda Priestly, minus the Devil, double the Prada), and if you ask her who her favorite politician is, she will say Leslie Knope. If you'd like to see a few of her other favorite things, be sure to follow her personal Instagram account, @lauren_isabelle.