Fall Essentials for a Straight Off the Runway Look

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Getting sick of the same old beauty routine? Mix it up with these products for a straight off the runway look!

Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil

You will seriously fall in love with this long-wear eyebrow pencil infused with cutting-edge brow enhancing ingredients and technology. The oval shaped tip is perfect for brows of all shapes and sizes, and provides a more natural look than any other pencil I’ve used! Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil matches all hair colors. Seriously, what’s not to love!?

POPSUGAR Must Have Box

Forget all other subscription boxes! This is the one you need to be focusing on. POPSUGAR Must Have Box is a monthly subscription filled with full-sized surprises valued at over $100, for only $39.95. The Must Have Box we received is full of swag fit for a #bossbabe! Stay tuned to our Insta for your chance to win it!

Spindrift Sparkling Water

I have never been a fan of sparkling water – until now! Spindrift Sparkling Water comes in a variety of flavors! (My favorite is grapefruit) This is literally sparkling water and real fruit, and it is beyond amazing.

Bed Head® Curlipops™ 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

You will fall in love with this styling iron! Not only is it easy to use, but it comes with a glove to help fight those awful curling iron burns! The Bed Head Curlipops Iron will create volume with loose curls that everyone will rave about. My favorite part? The fact the curls actually hold even after a night of sleep – which for me is like WW3 for my hair usually. Finish up the look with Travel Size Masterpiece Shine Hairspray. This spray does so much more than provide serious hold! It provides your locks with a sleek shine that leaves your hair looking fresh and well-kempt all day long. Curls not really your thing? Try using the Bed Head® Electric Green 1/2” Mini Ceramic Flat Iron!

Ulta Beauty Glitter Eye Topcoat

This top coat eye shadow adds a perfect touch of shine to any beauty routine! This formula is designed to go on top of your favorite eyeshadow – my favorite is the Bronze Bombshell! It goes perfect with any nude palette.

Her Campus Shop

Finish off your look with accessories and tops from the HC Shop! This tote bag is guaranteed to polish off your look in the most flawless way!

Cover

SaveSave

Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.